Assembly takes place on the first Monday of every month in the school hall. This is a wonderful opportunity for the whole school to come together to pray, sing and most importantly to recognise the wonderful achievements of the students in our school during the previous month.
Every month a “Student of the month”, “Healthy eater of the month” and “Gaeilgóir na Míosa” is chosen from each class. They are then congratulated by the whole school at assembly.
The “Golden Boot” is awarded to the junior class and the senior class that made the best effort to “WOW”(Walk on Wednesday).
The “Golden Book” is awarded to the class that showed great respect while in the library and ensured that all books were returned to the correct place. This class usually shows great enthusiasm for reading too.
Ms. Flannery also takes this opportunity to acknowledge classes that have shown excellent behaviour on the yard, students will full attendance and she congratulates children that may have represented our school in activities throughout the month.
- December Assembly - Well done to our Golden Heart Award winners for December! Well done to the students of the month for December! Continue Reading
- Health and Safety Awareness Initiative - Pictured above are all our cyclists and 'scooterists' from Senior Infants to 3rd Class. The boys and girls were presented with their own hi- vis vests at assembly and they will wear these when going to and from school as part of an ongoing health and safety initiative. Well done to all involved! Continue Reading
- November Assembly - Well done to our Golden Heart award winners for November! Congratulations to the Students of the Month! Congratulations to our raffle winners! Continue Reading
- October Award Winners - Congratulations to our raffle winners this month! Students of the month Golden Heart Award Winners Continue Reading
- September Award Winners - Students of the Month Golden Heart Award Winners Continue Reading
- Musical Theatre Club 🎼🎭🎤🎹🎶 - This term in Bunscoil Rinn an Chabhlaigh, 15 third class children participated in a very magical after-school club called the "Musical Theatre Club 2019". The boys and girls enjoyed their experience, developed their performing confidence and displayed superb musical theatrical skills! Over a five-week period, the children learned various singing techniques and engaged with a… Continue Reading
- May Award Winners - Well done to all our May award winners who were recognised at our June assembly. Such a great way to end the school year. We will hopefully be seeing them and their classmates with awards again for 2019/2020 school year! Golden Heart award winners Raffle ticket winner Continue Reading
- April Award Winners - We had another busy assembly this month. Our 2 winning tennis teams were acknowledged, we had prize winners in a recent Art competition, our confirmation classes were congratulated, 5th class and 2nd class spoke about how we should use reusable containers instead of one use plastic containers and our Science club showed their Water Rockets… Continue Reading
- March Award Winners - Well done to all our March award winners who were recognised at our April assembly. Keep up the good work boys and girls! Golden Heart award winners Raffle ticket winner Continue Reading
- Action Packed Assembly! February Award Winners - Our March Assembly which recognised our February award winners was one we won't be forgetting soon! All our Students of the month and Golden Heart winners were acknowleged, our Golden Book and Golden Book winners were announced. After this Mr. Murphy's class recited their poems for Feis Maitiú, our Green School's Committee told us about… Continue Reading