In an effort to reduce paper waste and be more effective in our communication with parents we put all notifications out on our App. Sometimes, we may e-mail or text class groups with specific information about a tour etc.
We put the information out there and encourage everyone to keep up to date by downloading the app, checking their e-mails and / or looking at the website and notices below.
Our Parents’ Council kindly share any app information on their Facebook page too.
- Book Fair and Dress Up Day - Our Annual Book Fair will take place from 10th -12th December. Wednesday 11th December will be a dress-up day. Our theme this year will be Christmas Characters! The fair will be open for Infants accompanied by an adult each day from 1.30-2.00. There will be a session for all other children from 2.30-3.30 each day after school, Tuesday to… Continue Reading
- FOOD DUDES IS BACK!!! - Food Dudes is back! This is a programme funded by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine with support from the E.U. It aims to encourage children to eat more fruit and vegetables. Run over two phases: The first phase will see fresh fruit and vegetables packs delivered to each child every morning… Continue Reading
- School Plays – 13th December - The school plays this year will be held on the 13th December in the school hall. Below is the time for each class level. All welcome! The children will return to class after their performance and finish at the usual times. 9.15am Rang 1 9.45am Senior Infants 10.30am Junior Infants 11.15am Rang 2… Continue Reading
- Ukulele Lessons: Ranganna 1 – 6 - Continue Reading
- Board of Management Nominees - The Parents' Council will hold their annual general meeting on the 14th of November in the school at 7.30pm. All parents are welcome to attend. The role of a Parents' Council is outlined here. The meeting will open with a vote for parent nominees for the Board of Management (see below). Thereafter, anyone attending the… Continue Reading
- STEM Expo - Continue Reading
- National Beep Beep Day - To celebrate National Road Safety Week and Beep Beep Day, our Junior Infants were all kitted out in their new hi-vis vests. The Junior Infants learned about the importance of the 'Be Safe, Be Seen' motto and they learned the Safe Cross Code. Pictured are Bunscoil's Junior Infants, along with Ms Flannery (Principal) and Mr… Continue Reading
- Cobh Library Events - New Board Games Club - First Tuesday of Every Month!! Starting: 1st October 2019 3.30pm - 4.30pm, Cobh Library No booking required. BOARD GAMES PROVIDED Also.... Continue Reading
- Keyboard Lessons in School - Continue Reading
- Designer Minds - Designer Minds Primary Science, Design & Technology Clubs are here! These weekly, 1-hour-long clubs are suitable for all girls & boys from 1st to 6th class and deliver the STEAM topics (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Maths) through lots of fun activities, challenges and experiments. “Melissa and Darragh loved Designer Minds and it was the highlight of their week. They came… Continue Reading